Make Me Your Coach
Ashley – Why Do I Want to Make You My Coach?
- I have been the I-hate-my-body-but-im-too-lazy-to-change-it girl
- I have been the depressed, angry girl
- I have been the naive innocent scrawny chick (before I put on 40 pounds in college)
- I have been diagnosed as pre-diabetic more than once, overdose on caffeine (had a seizure), had kidney stones since I was 12, and battled minor anorexia and emotional eating
I am not unique. I have been where many of you that read this have been. BUT I have since come to be the person I want to know and love the body I have. I am comfortable with myself. And I want to help other people find their own paths
As your coach – I will help you set your goals & I will help you reach them. I will help you improve your eating habits in your own time and in your own way. I can guide you through a wide variety of programs and help you make the changes that fit into YOUR schedule.
I try to write send regular newsletter, like this one, and I make sure to send an email out weekly just to check in. I live by example – recording my exercises on this blog and my eating habits in my online food diary.
I am ready to be your coach when you are ready to make a change.
“So Ashley, How Do I Make You My Coach?”
In short, you can sign me up as your coach for free using THIS LINK
But if you would like to get jump started with a fitness regimen, I will be your coach when you do one of the following three things:
1. (Preferred Method) Buy your beachbody program from me.
Beachbody has many programs to choose from – and the great thing about them is they include your workouts of course, but also community support and a nutrition guide. Turbo Fire was my first beachbody program – and Insanity is my current beachbody program. You can choose any program from the “Get Healthy” Tab at the top of the screen or select from the most popular programs below. If you need help deciding – email me at Ahigashi22@gmail.com.
- Turbo Fire (more advanced) or Turbo Jam (Beginners)
- Insanity (not for beginners)
- Slim in 6
- Brazil Butt Lift
- Body Gospel
2. If you already have a beachbody program – but no coach
Let’s say you bought your beachbody program from an infomercial or Amazon (neither of which I recommend as you miss out on awesome bonus videos unique to ordering from beachbody coaches) – then you probably don’t have a coach. That’s easy – You can make me your coach FOR FREE by clicking here. It should say your coach is Aaron Higashi (my husband, we work as a team).
You can use this same link to make me your coach for free regardless of whether you have a beachbody program.
3. If you have a coach but are unsatisfied
I love beachbody coaches. I have literally met hundreds of amazing people since I joined as a coach and I love every single one of them. So I am NOT trying to steal you away.
However, if you managed to find a coach who doesn’t provide you with what you need or perhaps is just not a good fit for you, you can contact Beachbody to have me become your coach.
- Your name and email address
- My name (Ashley Higashi) and email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Coach ID (199555)
I look forward to working with you!
And remember – I spend a lot of time providing those I coach with optimum support throughout his/her fitness journey & in exchange I receive a commission for everything that you purchase through this site.
My coaching is free to my customers – and I would appreciate it if you make all future purchases from this site, or after I am your official coach, through teambeachbody.com