Rss Feed
Tweeter button
Facebook button
Digg button
Home » Exercise, Featured

Turbo Fire Results – My Turbo Fire Transformation

3 April 2011 19 Comments

Turbo Fire Results: I Lost 7 Pounds and 7 Inches!

Turbo Fire Results
My Turbo Fire Results: Look great, Feel Great – 7 lbs, 7 inches! I can’t believe that 3 months have come and gone. Who would have thought, that I, Ashley Higashi, would have managed to make the time to workout 6 days  a week for 3 months. It’s really been quite a journey. Chalene’s enthusiasm is one of the great driving forces about Turbo Fire! All I had to do was put the DVD in and hit play – and I was immediately drawn in. I loved the rythym and the music and the exercises.

Our Price: $79.90

If you’d like to try Turbo Fire with ME as your coach – use the link below!

I am really pleased with how much stronger I feel.

My Turbo Fire Results came unexpectedly. Transforming my body was something I had tried and failed to achieve several times before. I was scared going into it; scared that I would waste money, scared that I would fail and feel worse than before I tried, and scared that I couldn’t do it even if I did try. I decided I needed a commitment I knew I couldn’t break. When free coach sign-ups came in January 2011, I knew that was it. That was the commitment I was looking for. Helping other people get healthy helped myself. Encouraging other people was like encouraging myself. I fed off of that energy and it kept me going. It’s what helped me conquer my fears.

There are muscles I never knew existed until they were sore. And Turbo Fire did that for me. My Turbo Fire Results are something that will stay with me – drive me, encourage me, hopefully for many years to come!

I would love to be your coach and help you reach your fitness goals! Click here to read more about Turbo Fire. The program has a 90 day money back guarantee and comes out to about $1.33 a day. I have never been happier with my body. And I truly believe that everybody can get the body they want with the right program, motivation, and commitment.

I LOST 7 INCHES TOTAL: 2 IN MY WAIST, 3 IN MY HIPS, AND 2 IN MY CHEST!

From the side, you can better see how my abs, particularly my obliques have developed. And look at the definition in my legs. In fact, it is kinda funny, because now that my skinny jeans look fantastic on my waist and bottom, they are super tight on my calves

Turbo Fire Results

From the front, you can really see how the definition in my shoulders and arms has become more defined. After 30 days, it was a bit awkward as I lost weight in my chest first, and my chest sagged a little bit. But the tone and sculpt videos of Turbo Fire really helped define my upper body strength and bring everything together

Turbo Fire Results

I am here to help and motivate you – CoachAshley [at] hotmail [dot] com

Please feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions about these or other fitness and health products on my site. I’d love to help you reach your goals. Make me your coach!

Thanks for stopping by! My name is Ashley. I am a 28 year old, married, doctor in training, crafty Jewish blogger from Chicago . I'd love to help you make a healthy life change! And it just so happens that I am getting a group together to do the NEW PIYO program WITH me! Get your challenge pack, I'll send you a free blender, and I will bring you into my challenge group. I'll push you and motivate you and keep you on track! Want more info? Shoot me an email at Ashleysh22@gmail.com! or make me your coach for FREE today and we can discuss how to reach YOUR goals!

19 Responses to “Turbo Fire Results – My Turbo Fire Transformation”

1. Beth says:

Hot, hot, and even hotter!!! Great job!

2. Alana says:

Woohoo! You’re awesome, and I’m so proud of you for sticking to it. You look great, babe.

3. That is amazing ashley! How do you feel?

4. Thanks Tiffany! I felt really good. For a lot of reasons – It feels good to accomplish something, but I genuinely feel healthier and happier and have more energy. And a lot of my digestive pains and problems have all but disappeared entirely! – who knew exercise was so good for you? lol, If only I had listened to that voice sooner

5. Maybe I should do this…

6. Tiffany, I SERIOUSLY recommend it. you can talk to me more about it on aim if you want to: Ashleysh22

7. It comes with a nutrition guide and recipes too :)

8. Alexis says:

Hey,

Just wondering, how tall are you?

9. Felicia says:

Wow!! Your results were amazing excellent job!! What was your favorite food from the fuel the fire guide book?

10. Felicia says:

Turbofire is an intense but fun workout you be dripping with sweat but having a ball while your doing it!!

11. Nina says:

Did you HAVE to follow all the meal plans? Or is it possible to eat your own choices like salads, grilled chicken, all healthy stuff without the nutritional guide cause it can get pretty pricey and did you take rest days?

• Ashley says:

Hey Nina!

Excellent Question. The general idea is to eat healthy and to make sure you are getting adequate nutrients to supplement your body as you exercise. My first round through Turbo Fire (in the results featured here) – I did completely my own thing with meals. I needed to start with getting exercise into my life and then later sought to improve my nutrition. Now I use many of the recipes, but because I enjoy them, not because I think they are necessary. It IS necessary to eat healthy – but salads and grilled chicken as you suggested are heatlhy. I do think you should note that almost all the recipes in the nutrition guide are things you are probably familiar with and are not super expensive to make. Shakeology is of course added cost, but it is now the healthiest meal of my day every day as I am super busy with medical school.

Let me know how else I can help!

-Ashley

12. Lily says:

Congrats on your weight loss! I also bought Turbo Fire recently and find it very fun to do with the music. I’m hoping to see results with this product. I noticed you lost the majority of your weight in your first month and then it seems that in your 60 day weight-in, you weighed more. Were there any changes in your exercising schedule or diet plans in those next 30 days? Thanks!

• Ashley says:

Hey Lily! congrats on your journey! After the first 30 days I was really focusing on muscle gain and maintaining my weight rather than continuous weight loss, and I adjusted my calories accordingly. I did in the last 30 days start drinking shakeology which I think gave me extra energy to finish the program, really provide me key nutrients to tone up those muscles, and even saw a bit of further weight loss!

13. Kelly says:

I am so glad I came across your site. I just started my first day of Turbo Fire yesterday. Im following the 5 day Inferno plan. You did so great and look great. It makes me realize that this will work for me. My main goal is to loose about 20 pounds, even if it’s not in 90 days. I could tell that you didn’t need to loose too much weight and you said that towards the end you focused on toning more. Do you think you could have lost more weight if you wanted to? I’m wondering if this program will help me to loose more than 10 pounds, I also want to get toned but I know that I need to loose the weight first. I would love to talk to you more, I dont know if you’re still interested since this post was a year ago lol.
    Thanks!!