Life after Turbo Fire – 90 days of Turbo Fire done!
I can’t believe it is April already, do you know what this means? It means that as of tomorrow, I will have completed my 90 days of Turbo Fire. It’s both invigorating and depressing. I will miss Chalene. She has been such an inspiration to me over these past (almost) 90 days.
But I have many new and exciting things planned for the month of April!
Remember, I do not believe in annual resolutions, instead, I set goals and resolutions each month.
Here are my plans for life after Turbo Fire – the month of April
- I am recommitting to posting in both this journal and my craft/personal blog every single day for the month of April. In fact, I am so determined that I will not go to bed until a post for the next day is written. This is my commitment to you, my readers, hold me to it.
- I will be posting a healthy recipe blog and description every single day on my facebook page.
- I will be sending Motivational/Inspirational text messages to everybody that I coach – if you are interested, please make me your coach for free here.
- And I am going to do 1 week of the Insanity Recover Video. My husband uses Insanity as his workout, and I really like the Recovery Video. It is a perfect transition.
- ThEN I am going to start on 30 days of Brazil Butt Lifts
******What are your goals for April?******
With a 60 day schedule, this 60 dollar program will get you whipped into shape for only 1 dollar a day!
|Thanks for stopping by! My name is Ashley. I am 27 years old, married, and a 3rd year medical school student. I'd love to help you make a healthy life change! And it just so happens that I am starting another challenge group just after Christmas! Get a challenge pack, I'll send you a free blender, and I will bring you into my challenge group. I'll push you and motivate you and keep you on track! Want more info? Shoot me an email at Ashleysh22@gmail.com! or make me your coach for FREE today and we can discuss how to reach YOUR goals!|