Life after Turbo Fire – 90 days of Turbo Fire done!
I can’t believe it is April already, do you know what this means? It means that as of tomorrow, I will have completed my 90 days of Turbo Fire. It’s both invigorating and depressing. I will miss Chalene. She has been such an inspiration to me over these past (almost) 90 days.
But I have many new and exciting things planned for the month of April!
Remember, I do not believe in annual resolutions, instead, I set goals and resolutions each month.
Here are my plans for life after Turbo Fire – the month of April
- I am recommitting to posting in both this journal and my craft/personal blog every single day for the month of April. In fact, I am so determined that I will not go to bed until a post for the next day is written. This is my commitment to you, my readers, hold me to it.
- I will be posting a healthy recipe blog and description every single day on my facebook page.
- I will be sending Motivational/Inspirational text messages to everybody that I coach – if you are interested, please make me your coach for free here.
- And I am going to do 1 week of the Insanity Recover Video. My husband uses Insanity as his workout, and I really like the Recovery Video. It is a perfect transition.
- ThEN I am going to start on 30 days of Brazil Butt Lifts
******What are your goals for April?******
With a 60 day schedule, this 60 dollar program will get you whipped into shape for only 1 dollar a day!
Thanks for stopping by! My name is Ashley. I am 27 years old, married, and a 2nd year medical school student. I'd love to help you make a healthy life change! INSNAITY challenge packs are on sale RIGHT NOW! So you get the program (normally $120) AND the shakes (normally $120) for a total of only $180 AND -- I'll send you a $25 gift card OR a FREE blender (the one I use to make MY shakes) if you commit by April 15th! You ready? Get your P90X Challenge Pack NOW
-- Shoot me an email at Ahigashi22@gmail.com if you have any questions!