Brazil Butt Lift Week 1 – Review
Overall Review of Week 1
Overall, I think that Brazil Butt Lift will do wonders for my legs. In fact, after only 1 week, my underwear was too big. The leg exercises are incredible. I have added these hardcore leg toning workouts into an Insanity workout to generate the Brazil Butt Lift/Insanity Hybrid.
Day 1: Booty Basics, Bum Bum
Day 2: High & Tight
Day 3: Rest
Day 4: Bum Bum
Day 5: High & Tight, Tummy Tuck
Day 6: Bum Bum
Day 7: Rest
Review of the Costs of Brazil Butt Lift
Honestly? there isn’t much to say here. It is really VERY cheap and affordable. The program comes in just below 60 dollars. But it includes 2 full months worth of videos. The first month you choose a program specific to you butt shape and size. And the second month you do a more general workout available for everybody. So even if you only did 1 round of Brazil Butt Lifts, you are looking at about 1 dollar a day. And most people do more than 1 round. You can step it up with heavier weights and resistance bands and ankle weights!
Review of Brazil Butt Lift individual Classes
1. Booty Basics – This video provides an opportunity for you to learn each of the exercises you will need in the Bum Bum video (and other videos).
PROS: I like the slow pace and really felt that this helped prepare me for the rest of the program.
CONS: The lady doing each exercise, does every single exercise on only 1 leg. This means, that if you follow her directly, you will be working out only 1 leg. But – this is a preparation video. You only watch it once.
2. Bum Bum – This video really targets the muscles in your legs and butt.
PROS: I found this workout to be incredibly fun and engaging. Before I started the program, I was curious how you could possibly workout your legs in so many different ways (I mean – squats, lunges, what else?), but Leandro really goes all out to find a variety of angles and patterns that keeps the workout from feel repetitive. I REALLY like this video.
CONS: You know, the only con, and this con applies to Brazil Butt Lifts as a whole, the demeanor in which Leandro talks. He sounds kind of womanizing, but perhaps it is a cultural gap. Nonetheless – it was a great workout and one I WILL repeat.
3. High & Tight – This workout is broken into three parts – you can choose to do them individually or all in a row. I did them all in a row: Standing work with bands, Floor work with bands, and Floor work with ankle weights. I did not have ankle weights – and here are my thoughts.
PROS: wowser! the muscles in my legs were burning after just a few minutes in. I really liked these workouts. The shell (or did he call it crab?) workout is particularly difficult. The resistance bands really add to the videos.
CONS: I am going to have to buy ankle weights.
4. Sculpt – Technically designed with free weights, Leandro does a good job of incorporating resistance bands as an alternative (something I already own from Turbo Fire). One of the girls in the background using resistance bands throughout – showing me exactly how to modify all the workouts with resistance bands.
I have watched through this video (in order to incorporate it into my hybrid schedule), but I have not actually done this workout. From watching it, the only real con is you have to have equipment. But I bought a variety of strengths of resistance bands for Turbo Fire and I think they will work great.
5. Leandro’s Secret Weapon – This is a short intense lower body workout. It is a bonus workout that is automatically added to your set when you purchase of Brazil Butt Lift through a team beachbody member, such as myself.
PROS: I was near collapsing after about 2 minutes into the program. and those were just the warm ups! My legs were on fire.
CONS: none. it’s hard. epic hard. 20 minutes of the most intense leg workouts ever. but that is really more of a PRO.
I am truly addicted to working out at this point, let me know if you need someone to bounce ideas with. I’d be happy to help you find some king of workout routine. Developing the hybrid schedule was a lot of fun for me. And I am certain I could help develop many of them, even for running, if that is what you are interested in.
|Thanks for stopping by! My name is Ashley. I am a 29 year old, married, pediatrician, crafty Jewish blogger from Phoenix. I'd love to help you make a healthy life change! And it just so happens that I am PREGNANT and getting a group of pregnant women together to workout and stay healthy starting February 15th!! Get your challenge pack, I'll send you a free blender, and I will bring you into my challenge group. I'll push you and motivate you and keep you on track! Not Pregnant? I've got another challenge group just for YOU! Shoot me an email at Ashleysh22@gmail.com! or make me your coach for FREE today and we can discuss how to reach YOUR goals!|